The branded Academy uniform is available from the Garforth SPT Uniform shop on Garforth Main Street, which also provides a wide range of the items specific to all the academies and schools within Garforth. The shop is open on a regular basis. Items can also be ordered online at www.sptuniforms.co.uk. General items, such as trousers, skirts, pinafores, shirts etc. are available from a large number of other retailers.
From September 2019 we are introducing a new uniform to replace our red jumpers and cardigans. Photos can be viewed below.
Nursery to Year 5
- Grey tailored trousers/dress/skirt
- Plain grey shorts.
- White polo shirt (Plain or with academy logo)
- White collared shirt
- Blue V - neck Delta East Garforth sweatshirt/cardigan
- SUMMER: Blue Gingham Summer Dress
- Socks and tights: Black, white, or grey
- As above with white shirt and Delta East Garforth tie
- Black PE shorts, White PE Shirt (Plain or with academy logo) and pumps
- Additional Outdoor PE Wear: Trainers, Black or Navy Tracksuit top and bottoms (No football strips)
Appropriate footwear must be worn that is suitable for playing outside in whilst being smart.
Shoes or trainers should be black in colour.
Black pumps to be worn inside school.
Nail varnish must not be worn.
Jewellery is not permitted with the exception of a wristwatch and studs in pierced ears. Please refer to the PE Kit and Jewellery policy for further information regarding earrings.