The branded Academy uniform is available from the Garforth Delta Academies Trust Uniform shop on Garforth Main Street, which also provides a wide range of the items specific to all the academies and schools within Garforth. The shop is open on a regular basis. General items, such as trousers, skirts, pinafores, shirts etc. are available from a large number of other retailers.
Nursery to Year 5
- Grey tailored trousers/dress/skirt
- Plain grey shorts.
- White polo shirt (Plain or with academy logo)
- White collared shirt
- Red round neck sweatshirt/cardigan (plain or with academy logo)
- SUMMER: Red Gingham Summer Dress
- Socks and tights: Black, white, grey or red
- Black sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or white polo shirt
- White shirt or blouse
- Black trousers / skirt
- Black PE shorts, White PE Shirt (Plain or with academy logo) and pumps
- Additional Outdoor PE Wear: Trainers, tracksuit top and bottoms (No football strips)
Appropriate footwear must be worn that is suitable for playing outside in whilst being smart.
Shoes or trainers should be black in colour.
Nail varnish must not be worn.
Jewellery is not permitted with the exception of a wristwatch and studs in pierced ears. Please refer to the PE Kit and Jewellery policy for further information regarding earrings.